IAA Member Portal is a secure place for our Members to:
- Manage your user profile and account details and the roles of account holders in your team.
- Manage important documents associated with your account, such as service agreements.
- Access invoices and manage billing details, including setting up recurring billing.
- Order or cancel services and review order status.
- Find out about and RSVP to IAA Member events .
- Access a suite of tools to review the status of our network, link to a live feed of the exchanges network traffic and oversee important routing information, so you know who is peering and with which route server.
The IAA Team is dedicated to enhancing your experience on our Member Portal. Our latest updates introduce network automation for Members, allowing you to conveniently set up and modify services on our network, directly through your IAA Member Portal account. The portal’s new features are designed to enable you to make changes to your services without having to wait for our engineers to action requests.
It’s all about faster, more efficient service provisioning!
Automated changes that Members can request via the Portal include:
• New port services
• Conversion of port services to LACP bundles
• Adding ports to port services that are LACP bundles
• Cancelling port services
• New peering services
• Changing VLAN ID of peering services
• Changing MAC address of peering services
• Migrating peering services between ports (same IX)
• Cancelling peering services
- Extended Reach Peering (ERP)
• New ERP services
• Changing VLAN ID of ERP services
• Changing MAC address of ERP services
• Migrating ERP services between ports (same IX)
• Changing speed of ERP services
• Cancelling ERP services
• New VLL services
• Changing VLAN ID of VLL services
• Changing MAC address of VLL services (where MAC addresses are required)
• Changing speed of VLL services
• Migrating VLL services between ports
• Cancelling VLL services
- NOTE: As Automation is in the initial stages, though it may appear as though your requests are automated, our engineers will be shadowing your every request to ensure that everything runs smoothly. Change requests that require network configuration to be deployed will be approved and provisioned manually during the initial launch phase. This will mean that orders will only be processed during business hours. Once engineers are satisfied that the automatically generated network configurations are consistent, the protocols will be adjusted to push configuration changes to fully automated.
For assistance with any issues you experience with the new IAA Member Portal, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
To leave any positive or negative feedback on the new IAA Member Portal, please use the feedback tool within the Portal.
Need support using the IAA Member Portal? You can always refer to our handy support documentation via the User Guide link under ‘Support’ in the Portal’s main navigation panel.