This morning, members received an email regarding a configuration issue with Netflix caches. The issue was recently identified and has since been resolved. As a result, members will need to complete the following process to access these caches:
1. Create an AS-SET that lists your residential customers or provide the information to our team.
- Please follow APNIC’s Quick Beginners Guide instructions to assist you when setting up your AS-SET.
- Email email@example.com with your AS-SET once created.
2. Tag BGP advertisements to route-servers with the following communities, based on peering location.
- 10084:2504 WA OCA Opt-In
- 10084:2514 VIC OCA Opt-In
- 10084:2524 QLD OCA Opt-In
- 10084:2544 NSW OCA Opt-In
- 10084:2534 SA OCA Opt-In
If you require any further information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 793 320.